Thursday, December 25, 2008

Your Life is NOW!

Most of times in life, we tend to always look ahead instead of looking to the now. And our lives sort of revolve around what we will do in the near or long future instead of what we're doing now.
We're always planning on the ways of the presently unreachable, when I graduate I'll do this, when I buy a car I'll do that, when I get a job I will.., when I marry I will..., when I retire I will...
And when we look back to all the thoughts and projects we had when that was still unreachable we notice that we ended up not doing the same we said we would... The point is that most of the times we make excuses to not do or be something now, because we need something else to get there...
We don't need anything else than the NOW! This is it! This is your life, it's happening right NOW! This is what you will remember from your life, not all the things you planned you would do once you would get this and that, here and there... NOW is what your life is and will be...
When I look at pictures of myself I see my life happening so I decided that my life will be happening every time all the time and I will enjoy the life I live every day, every moment, all the moments...
My life is happening NOW, this is my last chance to live this moment, certainly more moments will come but not like this one, not the same as this moment - my NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment